Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Blogger Comment Fix

I saw this fix and tried it. I didn’t get the subscription email mentioned and thought maybe it doesn’t work for everyone. I ran across another blog with the same fix and tried again. It was a little more elabirate about removing the old email and adding a different one. I also tried that and there was no subscription email.

I went back in to the settings and noticed a message that said I had comments awaiting mideration that I needed to take care of. I went and checked them, deleted them since they were spam and went back to the email setting and clicked save. I got the subscription email. Yeah!

After following the instructions in the email I commented on my own post and got the email.

All is well! Leave me a comment! Please!

Swooze

4 comments:

mogsinc said...

I will leave a comment ...but could you please let me know if you get mine? I don’t seem to be getting any replies. Thanks for you blog x

patty a. said...

I will try the fix. This has been driving me crazy.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Mine work!!! I hope your's do - so good to have the system working again!!!

Bonnie said...

OOH thanks for posting the fix info. I saw it on a blog but didn't keep track of whose blog it was so I could go back and take care of it. I will do it today with your info. Thanks.