Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

One day Quilts


Do you have quilts that you'd like to make one day? I have quite the list and realized one day may never get here so I better take action.

This is Shakespeare in the Park. I believe it's a Judy Martin design. There was a lot of talk about this quilt on my Stashbuster group. I bought the book but did not make the quilt at the time. My son surprised me when he said he'd like a purple quilt. I felt it needed a little zing so I added the green. I need to quilt it now.



This is Bonnie Hunters Double Delight.  It was a mystery quilt she offered many years ago.  It’s still free on her website.  I planned to do it in her colors but had a hard time finding the pinks locally in civil wars.  I did find the purples though.  I began buying and while on a Patchwork Express trip I found a pink to use just in a different place.  This too needs quilting.



I can sort of tick these off the list.  I need to choose the next someday Quilts now!

Are you working on your bucket list?

Swooze

6 comments:

Elle said...

Both are terrific! Congrats on the finishes.

PeggyB said...

Beautiful quilts. and both are on my bucket list!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Yes, I am - jettisoned a bunch of other projects so I can actually make the ones I've been wanting to. Great finishes - congratulations.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I happened to see you leave a comment on someones blog and recognized your name right away so clicked on your name to see if it would lead me to you - we used to follow each other for a time and then I lost track of you - it was nice to see you are still blogging

cityquilter grace said...

glad you are back and spent the time away wisely it appears....lovely quilts...i love the SITP but made the shenandoah log cabin instead...two of 'em....and condolences on your fur friends' loss...one reason i don't have pets..i am a real softie when it comes to pet losses...

Bonnie said...

My only bucket list is getting rid of more of my stash! You picked some beautiful quilts to make. Love the Shakespear in the Park. That purple is wonderful! Hope you keep making forward progress.