Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, May 31, 2021

May OMG Complete

I finished my goals!

I made a kit from my Fresh Squeezed FQs.  Have to choose another background for another kit from that FQ set




I set my envelope blocks and then decided to add borders.  Can I count that as two finishes??  Lol


Finally, I finished all the blocks for my Peaches and Dreams.  I even set the middle.  I need to buy a little more orange for an inner border to add the borders.




I worried that the middle would look like mush.  I actually like it.  I made sure to have contrast in each block to help with the overall effect.  My assistant likes it.

Linking with Patty at Elm Street Quilts.  Now I’m off to find my project for June!


7 comments:

Patty said...

Love those envelopes! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

julieQ said...

Swooze, your orange quilt is just so very pretty! Hurrah!!!

Elle said...

Fantastic month in your studio! I love peaches and cream :-)

patty a. said...

Good for you that you accomplished your May OMG!

Chookyblue...... said...

Peaches and dreams looks good..... Definately not mush.....

cityquilter grace said...

love peaches and dreams!

Chantal said...

Congrats on getting two wonderful quilts to the top stage. Love your assistant. Too cute. ;^)