Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, January 24, 2022

Weekend Progress

I worked on my pinwheels Saturday.  I’ve got all the rows sewn together and half the top.  A few more hours of sewing and I’ll be ready for borders.  There will be a lime green inner border with the blue print as the outer border.  This came together quickly and I’m loving it!


While I was at the church with the girls I joined in on Zoom with Chookyblue and the rest of the world crew.  You should join us, just watch Chooky’s blog.  It’s lots of fun!

Linking up with Small Quilts for Design Wall Monday.




9 comments:

patty a. said...

You have gotten a lot done and it is so pretty!

Nann said...

Your pinwheel design has great energy! I like the color contrast.

Ramona said...

What a fun design! That lime green really makes the whole top pop. Love it!

Bonnie said...

Love this design... it seems ridiculously hard to get all the colors in the right places. But you've done a fine job.

Chookyblue...... said...

The pinwheels look great..... And lovely to see you on zoom again..... Your church group sounds special.....

loulee said...

Your quilt top is looking great, those colours really POP!
A green border sounds good.
Was good to see you in zoom.

Sara said...

Really pretty pinwheels. Your color choices are great.

Kim said...

Love those blues with the lime greens. Such a gorgeous quilt dancing with pinwheels.

Janet O. said...

You made great progress on the pinwheels! I do like your color palette. And using more pinwheels in contrasting colors made the whole thing really sparkle.
Fun to see you on Zoom!