- had 10 UFOs
- completed 2
- started 2 new quilts that were not finished
This means I start 2007 out with 10 UFOs. 2006 has been the most productive sewing/quilting year for me in a very long time. I decided I needed to get back to it and have been very successful.
- tote bag swap completed
- finished my Chicken applique quilt
- fixed my friends parallelogram quilt
- designed and appliqued/embroidered a block for "12 Days of Christmas" swap. I had day 2 and created 2 Texas Wildflowers
- participated in my first mystery quilt "Chain Events". Great experience.
- created my first crazy quilt piece. A Christmas stocking swapped off to my buddy ozicutsnake in Australia
- made 4 placemats for Mom for Christmas
- made fleece socks for Dad for Christmas
- various clothing mending projects. Ick
There are probably more. I picked up loom knitting and have a list of completed knitted items as well. Will post those another time.