Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Charity Quilts and Stashbuster Retreat Progress

Nancie V from Texas sent me two of her UFOs. One was a set of 14 blocks. I ultimately decided to set them into two sets of four and one set of six. She had included a stack of striped triangles so I decided to use them to finish out the pinwheels on the corners and sides. I ran out of triangles so just added a simple border to the second one.

I started cutting for my ds' blooming ninepatch. I was thinking about the stash report and tried to think of a fast project I could do. Dog beds!! I had 6 yards of berber fleece that I had bought to make dog beds with. I made each of them a yard long and sewed them so that they look like pillowcases. We can stuff them as we see fit. The dogs have already been snuggling in on them. I think they are a hit!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Lookin' good. The blocks look really nice.

Unknown said...

Looks great! Your dog must be like it very much...

Happy blogging,

Toddler Bed Mattress|Bedding Set|Bed Rail