I rushed home last night and started trimming the remaining 20 HSTs. I ended up trimming for about an hour after I posted Sunday night. I immediately went to my sewing machine and sewed the HSTs into pairs, pressed and right back to the machine. I now have all my HSTs together.
I started playing with the layout last night but don't have good floor space to lay everything out. It is my group sewing date this weekend so I will just take it all over there and lay it out on the floor. I can get group input that way as well!
I think I will play around with the three charity quilts I am working on that were someone elses UFOs. That should keep me busy through this week.
Moda Blockheads…Block 41 & A Merry Blockhead Giveaway!!!
21 minutes ago