Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, June 02, 2008

May Accomplishments/June Goals

I had planned the following in May:

  • quilt Chain Events by end of May - not one stitch
  • get to half way point on quilting 7 Sisters - I made it! I am near the 2/3rds point. Yeah!
  • move round robins along a little more quickly - I got several out the door and have 2 at my house now to be done
  • put final touches on ugly challenge tote bag - thought about it

June

  • finish the 7 Sisters quilting
  • find suitable binding for 7 Sisters
  • get round robins done on time
  • finish 2 small totes from last year

I think that is enough. I will be stitching into the night to get this done! Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Cher said...

those seem reasonable goals..as long as you don't have to do anything else right? good luck!

Marla said...

Good going on what's been worked on! It is such a great feeling.

Sarah Nopp said...

You know you don't HAVE to complete things right? (Then you would stop making me feel all guilty)

Hannies Annies said...

sarah is right so stop feeling guilty, enjoy what you do and have fun...they are reasonable goals so work on what you can and if you don't achieve it in June there is always July!

Marguerita McManus said...

In my world, thinking about a project counts for working on it, so I consider that you made some progress on your tote bag - good for you! :) Marguerita in Alaska