Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, November 03, 2008

Reflections on October. Looking Forward to November

October was not a very productive month for me. I got sick and didn't feel like doing much. Then when I was better I froze up when it came time to fussy cut the stripe fabric in my fuschia and daisy quilt. I think I am ready to cut it. Once I do I will be on a roll again.

October Accomplishments
  • knit and mailed the chemo caps by October 6th
  • finished my ugly tote by October 6th
  • pieced the OU quilt
  • pieced the baby quilts - supersized ninepatch
  • pieced the golf
  • partially pieced the fuschia and daisy quilt
  • knit two more chemo caps. Need to finish off

November Goals

  • piece another OU quilt
  • finish piecing the fuschia and daisy quilt
  • quilt the 2 OU quilts, golf quilt and fuschia quilt
  • finish the RRs I receive

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I hope November will be a better month for you! It looks like you did get a lot done in October. Sorry you have not felt well.

Babs said...

Hope you are feeling better! I can't wait to hear a report on Houston!