Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, November 07, 2008

And the Winners Are.....



I picked Leah S who wrote:

"My stashbusting plans are to fold up my fabric neatly, and to make more simple quilts.By folding up all the fabric I own into a uniform size, it'll give me a sense of order, knowledge of what exactly I own, and make it easier to be organized. My personal goal is to have all my fabric folded by the time I move next May.By encouraging myself to do more simple quilts, I'll be able to feel like I'm actually accomplishing stuff, opposed to just adding another quilt to the UFO pile. Stuff with big blocks, easy to cut pieces and flexible patterns can bust out several yards. They'll also make great quick gifts when the occasions arise. "

And the winner of the draw is Lorene who does not have a blog. Congratulations ladies. I will email you for your snail mail address. You will each get an "Easy Quilts" magazine winter issue and a choice of one of the books.

Thanks for playing everyone.

No comments: