Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, December 02, 2010

More FAB 4

That last little post spurred me into action. That same night I finished the mystery I was testing. I also fringed the three fleece blankets. I rewarded myself with a little crochet time.

Last night I added the binding to one of the quilts and setup the machine to sew the other one tonight. I also altered some underwear to accomodate stoma bags for my dad. Those things cost over $25 to order online. I made him 3 pair for around $10!

I do have a few Christmas gifts I want to sew. Tonight I will add that binding and then I will begin working on the gifts. The recipients read my blog so I can't tell you any more about those gifties!

Are you using Fab 4?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was one busy night! Congratulations on accomplishing so much.