Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, February 27, 2017

Design Wall Monday February 27

I posted a picture of a layout for my 3D bow ties on Facebook and my cousin suggested that I make a swirly pattern. I laid the blocks out as she suggested and showed more pictures. While I was at it I tried another more unified layout. Of course she didn't like her suggested layouts and liked the more unified one.

I'm not sure how many blocks I would need to make a king size. I'm on the fence as to how big I will go.





Linking to Patchworktimes Design Wall Monday.

Hugs

Swooze

3 comments:

Linda said...

I like the last one the best. These are fun blocks to make, I hope you are enjoying it. They look good.

Rhonda said...

This is not easy. I like the second one.

Churn Dash said...


They are all great, but my favourite is the last one.

Helen