Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, February 05, 2018

February OMG

I didn’t meet my January goal so let’s hope this month is better. This month is going to be two piecing goals.


1) catch up on my Border Creek Station Mystery through installment 4. I have to make pinwheels and flying geese to do this. My stretch goal will be to get installment 5 done too but won’t keep me from declaring this goal complete.




2) I am going to remove the borders from my horse quilt, cut the first one down and put it back together. My stretch goal is to get the next border on after this.




Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for OMG linkup.

Swooze

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Good luck on your OMG. I am diligently working on mine. I think the lips need to live with Artemis. As long as we keep it out of Darcy's car.......