Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, July 05, 2021

Vacay

Hey everybody.  I got busy getting ready to go on vacation.  I did manage to complete the Peaches and Dreams top.  Pattern by Judy Laquidara.  Made all in 30s repro’s.




I did not finish my OMG.  I should have set my goal differently.  I’m skipping July OMG since I’m away a good portion of the month.  We are currently in Bristol, TN visiting family.

I did get to run out and meet an internet friend from Boise visiting Dallas for a wedding.  Quilt shopping and lunch.  Hi Elle~~~.  Fun visit!




Talk soon!





5 comments:

Elle said...

SOOOOO much fun to meet up! Wohoo :-)

Happy VACA to you and Ray!!!

Chantal said...

Love the pieced border on the quilt. It adds so much. Great job! Happy vacation. ;^)

patty a. said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

Panto Pam said...

Love your quilt! I remember when Judy was working on hers. What quilt shop did you go to for the meet up? I'm near Nashville and this looks like a good road trip.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Happy Vacation!! and congrats on the great finish!!!