Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, September 06, 2021

September 2021 OMG

Normally I already know what my goal will be before the previous month is out.  This time I thought I’d pick the next scrappy quilt I had under waythen changed my mind.  I didn’t have anything else in mind so not sure what I was thinking.  I’m just going to go with the original idea which is my scrappy Lakeview Terrace by Missouri StarQuilt Co.

I finished making my blocks on Saturday.  They need to be pressed and laid out.  At this point I’m not planning to add a border.  Here is my work in progress.




I look forward to getting them pressed and up on the design wall.  

Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for September OMG.

Are you playing along?


4 comments:

Marly said...

What a lovely block to make entirely of random scraps and a background. I look forward to seeing how it looks at the end of the month.

patty a. said...

Looks like you can use up a lot of scraps with this block. Not playing along; I have too much on my plate as it is.

Elle said...

Great block! Can't wait to see the flimsy :-)

Chantal said...

You can do it! It will make an interesting scrappy quilt for sure. Good luck. ;^)