Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, April 02, 2022

Bad Blogger and OMG

I made this from an estate kit that I bought.  The lady used to go to Walmart every week and buy all the called for fabric when the sheet came out.  I substituted gold in for one of the choices.



This picture made me laugh because you can see the quilt holder (me) holding up the top.  I really love that smashing!

I moved on to this quilt which is from the same estate with the same story.  Walmart project sheet.  My goal is to finish all 20 blocks and complete the top.



It’s official name is Mint Chocolate.  I’ll see what other name I might come up with.

I’m running a little sew along with my group of church ladies.  I’ll show completed tops when we finish.  Here’s a teaser of my blocks.


I’ll have that top done too in the next few weeks.

Linking up with Patty at Elm Street quilts OMG.


3 comments:

Sharon Kwilter said...

What a lucky score! Your finished project looks beautiful.

loulee said...

Two lovely finishes. The butterfly fabric is beautiful.

patty a. said...

Sounds like you have been too busy sewing to blog! That is ok! The gold fabric was a great choice!