Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, December 19, 2022

Quilting Progress #9

I’ve completed the quilting on the last one!  I met with my friend and handed it o er.  While she applied the bindings I sewed the labels on.  She too the last two home with her to do quality control.  I’m picking her up in the am. and we’ll ship the box off and grab a bite to eat.

















I have been asked if I would do this again.  Yes!  My fear of “messing up” has really subsided.  Doubt really whispered in my ear but here I am!  9 completed quilts in time for Christmas!


2 comments:

Elle said...

Yippee!!!! I truly believe the only way to bond with a long-arm is to have a pile of smaller quilts and keeping the momentum going so we can't forget "how".

Congrats on this success!!!!

loulee said...

Yay! You did it. I hope that they are delivered in time.