Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, June 24, 2007



Mesquite Quilt Show Loot I didn'y buy fabric as I am on No Buy. But let me tell you I actually felt a little down thinking of all the things I had at home that I really needed to get done. Curbed my appetite! So here is what I did buy. Some templates, pins, bobbins, a batt and a "tool box". I did buy one tote pattern. This will help me use up some of the pre-quilted fabric I accumulated one year.
Yes there is a DVD there too. I bought these patterns several years ago. I could never remember all the tips given to make the item. I broke down and bought the DVD. No more excuses!

4 comments:

Sarah Nopp said...

I love that toolbox!

Vicki W said...

Thank goodness there's stuff to buy other than fabric! LOL! Cool stuff!

Carole said...

Wow, I guess you made up for not buying fabric! lol Lots of goodies! Glad you managed to overcome your feeling a "little down". Thanks for sharing!

Sweet P said...

The toolbox is adorable. What a great way to carry quilty tools around.

I'll respond later about what gets in my quilty way.