Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, December 14, 2007

Love Quilt is Done and in the Mail! I vowed to bind that quilt last night and I did. My too tired too busy excuse started to wear on *my* nerves. So around midnight last night I put in the final stitch. I had to get this done. Poor Zoe's health continues to fail. I will be crushed if we lose her. I will be devastated if she doesn't get this quilt and we lose her. Again, prayers please for Zoe (Glenna is her real name) that she gets her much needed lung transplant. (The picture is cloudy because my camera was in my very cold car and the camera clouded up)



I have to share the tote bag was perfect! The quilt fit totally into the bag and worked as I had planned! VBG!!

Mark Update Got a call from the infectious disease doctors. They got the labs back (except one). They said things are looking good. His platelets are high (good) for him. 96 where they were 41 or less in the hospital (a normal person is over 150). Other labs look good. The one test that will tell if his infection is going away is not back yet but they can deduce from other tests that is probably is. Good news!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swooze,
You are a champion, I am sure that Zoe will love the love quilt, Good on you for getting it done.
Thoughts with you and Mark too.
Eva

SuBee said...

Whoo-hoo! Happy dance and Merry Christmas to you!! I'm so glad things have taken such a nice turn - you deserve it!

Quilter Kathy said...

So nice for you to finally get good news. Amazing that you had time to work on the quilt...good job.

Margeeth said...

The quilt looks beautifull. Very romantic with all those pastels. I think it will give Zoe great comfort, just knowing someone made something for one and put a lot of time and attention in it does that for one, let alone something so beautifull.

Erin said...

I am so happy that you got the quilt done for Zoe I can imagine how you feel, and am praying she is going to make it! I am thrilled Mark's platelets came up! Hugs, Erin

Debi said...

Beautiful quilt and I love the bag. I am so glad to hear that all of Mark's test are good. Take care of yourself as well.