Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, February 19, 2009

References Are Checked and my Seams are "Tenting"

Heard back from the consulting firm about my interview Friday. References are checked and now we wait. They seemed to indicate it was a matter of them checking the timeframe of when not if. I am not counting on it yet.

I started sewing sections of my Spring Breeze together last night. The seams are not lying flat and I think it is because when I get to the "point" of the one block it is narrower than the seam allowance I started with at the edge of the block. I only sewed three rows of three blocks together. I am going to pick it out and re-sew. Hope to show progress tomorrow.

1 comment:

Donna said...

hope you hear back quickly so you 1) don't have to wonder and 2) can get to work soner :-)