Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, February 02, 2009

January Accomplishments

I accomplished most of the goals I had for January except for finding the fabric and pattern for dd's quilt and quilting my daisy quilt. I just cannot imagine where her fabric and pattern has gotten to. I still think she has it in her room but she vehemently denies it. She has graciously agreed to let me work on one of her other quilts. Weather was not cooperative to allow for basting outdoors until this past Saturday and then my motivation wasn't cooperating!

February Goals
  • finish ds' blooming ninepatch top
  • baste all the waiting tops (not including the blooming 9p)
  • quilt something! Anything!
  • start my Spring Breeze top
  • start dd's quilt

1 comment:

His Office, My Studio said...

You did great!! Having goals and accomplishing them is a good way to stay motivated. I am bad at accomplishing my goal and need to try harder.