Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, April 13, 2015

Design Wall Monday - April 13, 2015

Back on the 2nd I had the four patches made and some of the other components made except the star points.  I have worked a little on this every day and have gotten to this point.  All the borders are made even though they are not shown here.  I will continue to sew on this every day until its topped.  This is Bonnie Hunters Grand Illusion mystery that she offered last year.  Once this is done I'm going back to finish Lazy Sunday.

I'm linking to Patchworktimes.  Go visit to see what others have on their design walls.




6 comments:

Judy S. said...

Very pretty! It looks like a very intricate pattern with all those tiny pieces. Love the colors, too.

cityquilter grace said...

so pretty suze....your colors make the pattern stand out really nicely....

Mary said...

Lots of tiny pieces in Bonnie's quilt mysteries. I lile your color choices. Have fun stoching the Borders. You're almost done.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ele said...

Looking good, Suze!! Keep at it and you will have 'er done soon. Mine became a gift about 2 weeks age to a lady who lost her hubby in July last year, then discovered that her cancer is back. She needed the quilt more than I did, so now she has it. I can always make another. I still have Easy Street and Lazy Sunday to finish, so will be busy for a while!! LOL

swooze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.