Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Designing

I bought a panel called Savannah. I happened to have scraps of gingham that inspired me to combine the two together. I was at my LQS some tume ago and she had a big beautiful bundle of gingham FQs. I tried to walk away but by the time I got home I texted her and asked her to hang onto them for me.

Here is what I have so far. I went and bought a yard of a bella solid that matched the panel.


I think I’ve decided to surround the small animal block with the off white then sew another round of the matching gingham.


Use your imagination! Now that I’ve made the decision I need to get back to quilting and save the piecing for when I am out sewing with friends.

It was my birthday a few weeks ago. I treated myself to the Handiquilter echo feet set. I changed out my Avante 1/4” foot for the 3/8” foot and took a little test run. I like it. Will be quilting for the rest of the week.

Are you piecing or quilting?

Swooze

3 comments:

patty a. said...

That is going to be a cute quilt! Right now I am like the weather - changing all the time - quilting one moment and sewing the next.

swooze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
swooze said...

Test