Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, May 03, 2018

May OMG

I was talking to a friend at work about the OMG concept and asked her what she thought my goal should be. I told her what I had in the works that I’d like to finish sooner rather than later.

She turned the tables on me and asked me a question. Next thing I knew I felt like I was confessing to her about what I really should be focused on. So I present to you the Hell’s Angels quilt. It’s current form is a bunch of cut up pieces in a bag with my sketch and notes.

I am using photos printed on fabric for the center. Here is one of Sonny Barger, one of the founders.


My goal is to have the top made and have it loaded on my longarm with quilting in progress. Wish me luck! Linking up with Elm Street Quilts.

What’s your OMG?

Swooze

6 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Good luck! I think you will need it. But then some months you and I can be whirlwinds of tornadic activity! Go Hells Angels!

Rhonda said...

I am sending you some of my energy to aid your endeavor. It should get to you right about 4. 3. 2. 1. Now! Good luck!

patty a. said...

I will be rooting for you! That is quite a task for one month. You go!

Patty said...

Wow - interesting quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

Sherry said...

ok, I have to ask. . .is there a reason for making a Hell's Angels quilt?

I was/am a fan of "Sons of Anarchy" . . . a television series about an outlaw motorcycle club. It has been off the air for a couple of years but I liked it so much I purchased the series on DVD.

Looking forward to seeing more as you go.

Happy quilting.

Bonnie said...

Sounds like an interesting quilt. Get going girl! Time's a wasting! This sounds like such an interesting project. I hope you also share about the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club. Good luck and lots of perseverance floating from me to you!