Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Lost Things and Hells Angels

As soon as I posted that last post I stood up and leaned over my sewing maching. It has it’s own table on top of a sewing cabinet. I looked down and what did I spy? That missing HST had slipped under the table with just a little corner peeking out. Woohoo!

I grabbed it’s incomplete mates and sewed up that final pinwheel! Here they are, waiting for the next clue. I do have a bit of pressing to do.


I also began piecing the center of my Hells Angels quilt. Here is the beginning of the center.


There will be checkerboard at the top and bottom.


And there will be 8 mega HSTs. Can you see how big they are? Zoom in.


After I trim they will be 18.5”. There will be 8 to form a lonestar shape. Fast and fun!

Are you missing anything?

Swooze





2 comments:

patty a. said...

I am missing my stud finder, a garage door opener, my bone mala, and my extra fitbit tracking unit. How's that for a list! LOL!!

Rhonda said...

Hi Swooze! You won my FQ over at Ravelly's! Congrats!!