Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ok Debi L got sick of waiting for me to blog so she tagged me! That evil gal! LOL ! Well she also awarded me the "Make Me Smile award so she must not be too bad ;).






Here is the Meme....I have to use the letters of my name to share something about me.



S - smart



U - unusual ( see the W in swooze...synonym...weird)



Z - zany



E - effusive (I gush...can't help it)



T - tall



T - technical (work with computers...if I had an L I would have said logical)



E - exuberant

I have a funny, whacky, weird sense of humor. If you knew me you would understand! I won't tag anyone in particular for the Meme but I will say that the whole Stashbuster webring deserves the "Make Me Smile" award. I am so happy to have all of you particpate in our little webring and I love to read all of your blogs.

1 comment:

Debi said...

It is fantastic to see you blogging again...I know what you mean about waiting (tapping my foot on the floor)!