Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Busy Weekend In spite of work I managed to get a lot done. I basted the two quilts on my February goal list using Sharon Schamber's technique. It was a little fiddly at first and I had to undo the first attempt but I learned alot. The first quilt took a long time but by the second I had it down. I will use this technique again. It does still take time to do.

The other quilty related items were shopping for thread, batting, and mailing off my RR to the next person. Plus I mailed the RR that I wasn't happy with to a friend to work on. She asked if she could try to fix it so I let her.

To finish my February goal list I have to bind the Simple Simon and add a row to another RR. Not too shabby.

Signing off....

1 comment:

Marla said...

Ok, so it's fiddly and takes time. More time then any other type of basting? I HATE basting and especially crawling on the floor. I also don't like the pins and the spray doesn't work on poly batting. So this looks like a good alternative to try.