Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Nicole!

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Here goes....

1) When I was a toddler my mother used to catch me eating cigarette butts out of the ashtray. Yes I know....gross....
2) I studied abroad in Neuchatel, Switzerland one college semester.
3) I met hubby while I was over there when we both "vacationed" at the Oktoberfest in Munich.
4) I was born in central NY but had extremely strong ties to the south thanks to my paternal grandparents. I was raised eating grits and other southern delicacies like fried fat back. Many people were very disappointed they couldn't get a rise out of me when they offered me grits and such and I knew what they were talking about and eagerly accepted their offer.
5) I have a little scar/mark on my left thumb that looks like a square root sign. If anyone asks I will try to photograph and post it here
6) I am 6' tall....half my height is legs. i.e. 36" inseam
7) I studied French because my name is French.

Now off to find 7 more people to tag....

Debi, my new friend in real life that I met through an online forum.
tirane93, my new friend in real life that I met through a round robin project and now enjoy quilty get togethers at her home.
Beth, my friend from quiltchat. We are also phone friends as well. Have not met her in person yet but hope to soon.
Tracey, a friend from chat. She has the most adorable little girl.
Saphirz, a neat lady I know from chat. I guess I need to get to know her better as I realize I don't know her real first name. Shame on me!
Bekky, a friend from chat. We have participated in swaps together. She does great work.
Sharon, another friend from chat. I stalk her blog regularly. Really admire her work.

Have fun ladies!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am really glad you got to travel!! To meet your husband that way! I am glad you have wonderful online friends too! what wonderful height you have I am jealous lol!