Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Quilting Gods Have Smiled Upon Me I have one item left from my February goals list. How did that happen? I have the binding made for Simon....now to just sew it on. I will probably do that so I can take him to my meeting with my English Street quilters this weekend.

So do I make a new list? Do I make something new? Hmmm.....

  • Quilt and bind Floral Irish Chain
  • Start hand quilting 7 Sisters

OK so I want these UFOs finished. These are both a queen size so I will be busy for awhile.

How are you doing on your goals for February?

6 comments:

country mouse said...

Congrats on reaching those goals!! That's awesome. I'm still working away on mine, I keep hoping those quilting gods will smile my way too :cD

Erin said...

Good for you!! Way to go!!! I am going to try to learn Sharon Schamber's technique, thanks for sharing that! I also have to finish a quilt top then will post pictures...I keep my ufo list low..so I don't get stressed out! I am also making some dolls for the grandaughters..

Debi said...

Way to go...I am doing great cause I did not make any goals for February! lol

Greenmare said...

I think your to do should be to show a picture of your floral Irish chain since I have been wanting to make one of those!

FatQuarterQuiltFarm said...

good job taking on those ufo'S WITH A VENGENCE!!. I do have to say if you give in to the Ryann McKenna Farm Quilt give yourself plenty of time!!!!! So-many-teeny-parts.........I can't even imagine and I was just the quilter!!!!( that took quite a while too!!) Now I'm inspired to post and trudge forth with my UFO list.(14 plus!??)
hahahahahahahahahh part of my bucket list!!

Jeanne said...

Way to go on reaching your goals! I need more inspiration daily and you are helping.