Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, February 01, 2008

January Accomplishments/February Goals

In January I completed:
  • three RR's which finished my part for those swaps.
  • repair on my 7 Sisters top.
  • wrist warmers for dd and her friend.

It was an okay month for me.


February I hope to:
  • bind ninepatch on point
  • bind baby FMQ practice piece
  • finish next two RRBlogger rounds
  • quilt and bind Simple Simon
  • baste Floral Irish Chain
  • baste 7 Sisters

I think that is pretty doable. What are your plans?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Swooze, I am currently working on a raggedy heart quilt for a good friend that needs some comfort. I also have the binding to put on dd1s quilt to raffle for a school excursion and I need to tidy and put away all my fabrics that I bought while on holidays. Oh, and I need to quilt (hand or machine, not sure yet) my gumleaves in a pool quilt.
Cheers
Eva

Debi said...

Great accomplishments. Come visit my blog for my latest giveaway.

http://debiquilts.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-event.html