Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dallas Quilt Show I went to the show Friday and Saturday. Had loads of fun and got to meet up with my friends. Boy did I shop too! I will be posting a pic of my goodies tonight. There are batiks and backings and patterns and notions! I found a great thimble that makes my hand quilting go a little smoother too. It's a w'nder thimble. Pretty neat! I have all the receipts in a little bag but don't dare total it.....should I??

More exciting news! My feedsack round robin is on it's way to Michigan as we speak. Mamacrafty is a quick gal so I hope to see it before the month is out. I have a quilting plan already decided so can't wait to get to it. I think I even have a good backing to use as well.

Stay tuned. I will have my goodie drawing tonight!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I think Mamacrafty worked on one of my RRs and did a wonderful addition.
Glad you had fun at the quilt show.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time Swooze!!
Eva

Debi said...

I really like that Thimble also. I can't wait to see what you bought.