Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Reflection on February. Goals for March

My February goals were

  • bind ninepatch on point
  • bind baby FMQ practice piece
  • finish next two RRBlogger rounds
  • quilt and bind Simple Simon
  • baste Floral Irish Chain
  • baste 7 Sisters

I just finished Simple Simon. I am counting it as done per my goals. I completed everything. Yeah!!

March Goals:

  • Quilt and bind Floral Irish Chain - bobbins are wound! Bobbin area is cleaned out. Needle is changed. I am ready to go!
  • Continue hand quilting 7 Sisters

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Ok then, good luck

love and hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Sounds good Swooze. I am going to machine quilt my gumleaf quilt, I have finished basting it, and piece together a tiger table runner.
Cheers
Eva

Susan said...

Good Luck
Sioux