Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, March 31, 2008

I Haven't Been Feeling My Best Hence my long silence. I have been hand quilting on my 7 Sisters quilt. I hemmed three pairs of pants for my ds last night as well. First time at the machine for close to two weeks. I was hit with sinus and eye (both) infections which really slowed me down and even kept me out of work for a couple days. I have just felt blah.

Getting to the machine last night energized me a bit so I plan to get caught up on some RR's that I owe tonight. I might even work on the Irish Chain a little more. I decided I needed to finish that in the 2nd quarter of the year for my UFO challenge. :D Yes I am playing the game. I only have borders left to do.

Quilty pics coming soon!

15 comments:

Jen said...

What do you mean you hemmed pants?? Picasso didn't paint garages!!!

Greenmare said...

glad you are back among the living.
maybe a couple of fat quarters would make you feel even better?

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better Swooze, I have missed your posts, I love the feedsack quilt.

I have finished my gumleaf quilt and will post pics on my webshots soon.
Cheers
Eva

Lynn E said...

Sorry to hear you've under the weather. But thats no excuse to be hemming.lol.

hefty_Quilter said...

hope you are feeling better soon!
will drop you a email as soon as i get a spare minute to myself to explain my absence.
lots of love hefty xo

Gina said...

Sorry you've been under the weather. Sinus infections are awful.
Take care of yourself

love and hugs xxx

Danielle said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished Irish Chain!

Debi said...

I hope you are feeling better real soon.

Floss said...

Sorry to hear that you were under the weather, hopefully you will feel better soon.

Quilter Kathy said...

The infections sound miserable - hope you feel much better soon.

Teresa said...

((((Swooze)))) hope today is even better for you.

Expedition Escapes said...

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather. Nothing worse than that feeling. I noticed your weight lost-I am trying to lose weight also and i am wondering what you are doing to help you lose the weight.

MAMACRAFTY said...

I have something that WILL make you feel better!~! Come have a peek at my blogspot!~!
http://mamacrafty.blogspot.com

O!! ps please leave a comment....YOU will be the first!~!No One has yet to comment on anything......pooey!

Erin said...

welcome back feel better soon!!! hugs...

Mary Johnson said...

I hope you are feeling better. I can't believe that the dogs ripped into your quilt - did you manage to repair it yet?