Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Round Robin Round I made it to the machine last night. I hemmed 3 pairs of pants. No more in the near future!

I am participating in a Round Robin with some ladies that had a blog on the Quilt for Pleasure ring but that are now on the Quilting for Fun ring. I decided to ask another group of gals if they wanted to try this same RR. I have 10 that agreed and some of us are doing more than one. I had to combine a few steps as well.

Let me tell you, it is wild and wooley so far! We are just doing the step and mailing as we finish. I ended up with 4 in my posession at once (2 are mine) and I have a package of 4 more on the way. This contains the RR's of a gal that is doing 3. It is going so fast as a result. At this point we are building the base of the piece. Once we get to the more complex steps we plan to slow it down to allow more time for the applique and embellishment steps.

Here are my RR's.

Texas is the theme.....



Batik Garden is the theme......


3 comments:

Greenmare said...

wow you are really rounding your robin!! I'd be in a panic if I had that many arrive!

Sue said...

You really are going to be a busy girl....I think you should rename round robin...spinning top

JoAnna said...

Glad you're feeling better. I can't imagine that many RR's at once, but then I've never done one!