Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wordless Week, Pictureless Too

Gee, where did this past week go? I am trying to figure out why I haven't blogged this past week. Let me see, there was preparing taxes. Getting packages together to be mailed. My package sent to Canada 2.5 weeks ago is missing in action. There was a wicked storm one night so I spent my time worrying over that. There was some time "thinking" about sewing. Then there was a very small amount of actual sewing. Saturday was filled with appointments and then car shopping for dh. You know that isn't a fast process.

So I have a little progress on my Irish Chain borders, quilted a little on my 7 Sisters and we have a new to us car. I will try to get together a more blog worthy, with pictures, post!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I hope you remedy that situation this next week - I enjoy reading your posts! I am very curious about the Irish Chain borders.