Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Round Robin Update I currently have 5 round robins in my possession. I had 3 ready to mail last night. But while working on one of them I discovered that someone had not added a seam allowance as needed. So I talked to the owner and I agreed to "fix" it so that future steps would not be confusing to others. I got creative and was able to figure out how to re-cut only one piece rather than two.


The fourth RR is due to mail by the 15th. I have the fabric washed and pressed, I have a plan. Now to cut and sew. I will get that done tonight in addition to fixing the other. Karrin, don't look if you want to be surprised.

Finally the fifth RR. Not sure there. I have to add an applique. I think I have to also add another row. When I get done with the other two and have them bundled up I will study this one some more. I have ideas just not sure of them at this point.

7 comments:

Greenmare said...

oh keep updating us with pictures! I want to see them all and the progress!!!

Toni said...

holy moly!! You always impress me with all the stuff you do!!

The Calico Cat said...

Oh boy am I coufused...

Teresa said...

Confused here too. Are each of those blocks a different round robin or all part of one? They are interesting and I would love to see the quilt they will make. I like the eyes picture too.

julieQ said...

Wow! Your are one busy girl with so many at once. Great job! Love them all!

Expedition Escapes said...

I think I would go crazy with that many RR's and having to have a time frame to complete. It is amazing that you can do that!

Joan J said...

Wow. Is "Productive" your middle name? That's a lot of RR's! Love all the color choices!