Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finally Made It To the Machine I got the third quilt cut out that I had wanted to cut last weekend. My intention was to get all three quilts that I just cut topped. Still a little under the weather but decided I would sew for at least 30 minutes today so I at least had a start. I know I spent more time than that and managed to get strip sets sewn for one quilt and the first two pieces of the blocks of the other two sewn.

Tomorrow is one of my big t.v. watching nights. I hope to press everything I just sewed then so that I can sew the next step. If I can get the strip sets pressed early enough in the evening I can subcut them on the commercial breaks!


Pictures in the next post. I promise!

2 comments:

Babs said...

Glad you're feeling a little better. Can't wait to see pictures of the tops!

Kathy said...

Congrats on getting your quilt cut out. I'm glad you are feeling better.