Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Head Hug I have made a few chemo caps and this is the first one I could get direct feedback on as to it's fit. Ele told me she would like it a bit snugger but she likes tight hats. I am going to see if I can make one on my child loom for her that fits more to her liking. I have heard that most chemo patients rather have a loose hat. Each an individual. If you would like to read more about my dear Ele read here.


Do you know someone that would like a "Head Hug". I would be more than willing to make and send one. Just email me and tell me a little about them. If they are conservative or not. That will help choose a color. I can even send the hat to you so you can gift it to your friend. Here is a close up of another that I made.

3 comments:

Jenna Z said...

You are such a doll to offer these and devote your time to making them. I don't know anyone in need right now but wanted you to know you are an inspiration!

Vicki W said...

What a great idea! Ele looks very happy in hers.

Paula, the quilter said...

That is a sweet offer for you to make. I would imagine that the hats knit up fast when you use the loom?