Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

September Accomplishments

Last night I tried to finish my "ugly" tote. Really I did. After the bag ate the thread twice I decided to whip out a chemo cap or two. In between searching for my yarn and getting my 8th grade math homework done :D I never found the yarn. So I abandoned plans to get those last two goals done. Tomorrow is another day.....

So here is what I did accomplish.
  • make last repair on 7 Sisters
  • finish quilting Chain Event
  • bind Chain Event
  • bind 12 Days of Christmas (thereby finishing my last UFO)
  • finish 2 totes and mail
  • cut out the OU and 3 baby quilts
  • prepped the fabric for 2 other quilts
  • designed the pattern for the golf quilt
  • finished all RRs in my possession
October Goals
  • knit and mail the chemo caps by October 6th
  • finish my ugly tote by October 6th
  • finish any RRs I receive (one at the moment)
  • piece and quilt the OU quilt
  • piece the baby quilts - supersized ninepatch
  • piece the golf, fuschia and daisy quilt
  • baste those 6 quilts

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Okay here's LeeHaven wishing you the best luck!

Productivity Love, *karendianne.

Kathy said...

You have had a busy September! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is quite a list Swooze. I am having a day in town with my friend sewing all day!! The girls are going to stay home with dh.

Babs said...

You did get a lot done! It was fun watching you work on some of these.

Julie said...

Sounds like a lot - I am impressed!