Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, October 03, 2008

Yes Dear? Is there a question?

....No??

Are you curious about something?

....No?

Don't you look cute. Is there a bug in your ear?



My poor quilting assistant. He has been a little cock-eyed this week. In addition he is running into walls and falling when he jumps up or down.

We went to the vet. He has an ear infection that just never seems to go away but the tilted head is a new look. Vet said he is having allergy issues. He probably has congested ears and therefor the tilt. He is on oral antibiotics in addition to the ear drops he is already on. Plus he is taking prednisone for the allergies. We notice after a few days that he is already trying to hold his head straight a little more.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Poor pooch...looks like me when I sleep wrong and wake up with a stiff neck.

Linda said...

I do hope that he gets better soon! Poor babydog!
Linda

Myra said...

Awe... poor fur-ball... I do hope he is on the mend now...

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

He sounds like me(running into things) Poor puppy - I hope his allergies go away soon!

Mary Johnson said...

Chesty's always had that little questioning head tilt and I was surprised to read a few years ago that it can mean an ear infection - luckily he's never had one.

MAMACRAFTY said...

I STILL get a good chuckle every time I see that dog! It is absolutely adorable!