Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goals and Accomplishments

December Accomplishments
  • Finish piecing FILs quilt and quilt it
  • Quilt Fuschia Chevron Posy quilt
  • Quilt Golf quilt
  • knit my socks
  • Finish RR's on time - they are all done!
  • made 3 aprons
  • made body pillow case
  • pieced 2 backs and pin basted 2 baby quilts

I have been thinking about my goals for 2009. I am going into the New Year with 6 unfinished quilts. I am calling 3 UFOs and 3 WIPs as I have been working on 3 of them actively. The 3 UFOs were created with the intent to use them for free motion practice.

So what do I want to accomplish in 2009?

  • make and donate a QOV
  • make a scrappy quilt
  • make a blooming 9 patch for ds
  • make one of dd's quilts
  • finish what I start within a reasonable timeframe
  • low buy. I accumulated too much this year
  • organize and cull my sewing room/supplies
  • continue kitting fabric and patterns. This is really eye opening.

Nothing earth shattering. Just a guide for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Swooze, I wish I could organise myself enough to even make a list. Good for you. I did organise my my sewing table though and gathered projects into their own piles ready to start on tomorrow as I am on holidays at the moment.
Cheers

Marla said...

Love the Low Buy. So much more attainable then no buy!

Erin said...

I think I will follow your list..hehehe...and I am learning how to knit socks right now! Happy New Year!!!