Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Coming Along!

I went to my sew in and met up with the usual suspects tirane, Babs, mimi and tirans mother Nancy. There was some gif giving. A calendar and pen from Nancy, a FQ and candy cane from mimi and a tin of homemade cookies from tirane.

I cut backings for the two OU quilts, borders for the daisy quilt and 3 aprons. I didn't even think about taking the backing to cut for the daisy quilt. Oh well. I have plenty to keep me busy in the coming days.

I picked up FIL's quilt. As of last night two sides are bound. I will be ready by Christmas Eve to deliver it. Pictures later today.

2 comments:

Finn said...

Hi Swooze, I've just left my comment on the posting below, thinking of course, in my Monday be-fuddles, that I was on the most current post *VBS* Oh well, it's a "Two fer", Hugs, Finn

Linda said...

Hey, Swooze...isn't it fun to get together with friends to sew. It's even better when gifts are involved! I know you will get that quilt bound and ready for gift giving just in time. Be sure and don't forget to take pics. Merry Christmas, Linda