Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April OMG is Finished!!

I went back to work on the 10th full time. Mix in with that two eye surgeries and a couple eye procedures. Then we have a little dog that misses me now that I'm gone all day so we've been sitting in our chair watching tv. I havent teally been working on my bowtie quilt.

Last night I pressed two sections of the quilt and sewed them together. In the process I made a fold in the seam. I left it figuring if I did the same to the second section I woukd fix them at the same time.

Today I gave myself a little talking to. I told myself it's ridiculous that I can't take the time to finish piecing this top together. After watching a recorded show and eating dinner I pressed and sewed the second section with ease. I quickly unpicked my troublesome seam on the first section and resewed it. I then sewed the two sections together.

I give you my finished 3D bowtie quilt top. My goal for my April OMG.


Linking up with Elm Street Quilts.

Hugs,

Swooze

7 comments:

Patty said...

What a fun quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

julieQ said...

Yahoo!!! Marvelous quilt!!

patty a. said...

Congratulations on getting the top sewn together. It is such a cool quilt top!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations. But I'm jealous. I'm still trying to finish my goal. At least I have 3 days left. Your bow tie quilt is wonderful. I love the crisp red and white and the interest created by the slight off center. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love your bowtie quilt! A bowtie quilt is on my bucket list, and your's is very inspiring!

ShinyNewThing said...

Really graphic, well done!

ShinyNewThing said...

Really graphic, well done!