Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, April 03, 2017

Second Quarter 2017 Finish Along

Rhonda at Rhonda's Ramblings hosts a Finish Along each quarter. You link to her blog, or one of the other hostesses, with a post about your proposed finishes.

My goal this year is to be a finisher. There are two UFO challenges I participate in. To prepare for those I listed 12 I really wanted to get finished this year. Those will be the main focus of this quarter along with some smaller items.

1 Strip Stacks - purple borders
2 Strip Stacks - red border
3 tumbler
4 4 patch on point - black green pink
5 Avignon Picnic
6 Matchstick Marimba
7 Strip Stacks - green and pink
8 Renee's navy top
9 Nancie's Floral and White Blocks
10 Pieced together contest
11 Pink Poppy BQ
12 Bandana shirt
13 Turquoise blocks
14 Ricci's quilt
15 3D Bowtie
16 Double 4 patch
17 - ? Find and quilt all the charity quilts I have lingering here

15 and 16 require piecing. The rest need to be quilted and bound.

Wish me luck!

Swooze

4 comments:

Barb said...

pretty lofty goals

patty a. said...

I wish you the best on meeting your goal!

Shelly said...

Oh, my! What a list! Your fingers will be flying! Good luck getting it all finished.

Bonnie said...

Finishing is a great goal for the year. UFO's to completed top or tops to quilt all are great goals. I hope you have tons of success.