Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, December 31, 2017

4Q FAL and 2017 in Review

I set my quarterly goals here. It is my laundry list of my UFOs and WIPs. I did accomplish a few of them.

There was my Purple Cow baby BQ. Then Ricci’s quilt. Both finished in the 4th quarter.
For the rest of the year I finished:

- 2 big bags.
- churndash table topper
- Hugs and Kisses
- 2 sided bandana shirt
- wool pincushion
- Matchstick Marimba
- Happy Blocks table topper
- 3 pillowcases

13 little finishes. I’ll take it!

Now that was complete finishes. How about some flimsy (unquilted top) action?


8 projects moved along. Major progress on a double wedding ring. New start on Bright Hope blocks. There’s another new start so watch this space ๐Ÿ˜

Here’s to a productive 2017 and hopes for an even more productive 2018.

Hugs,
Swooze

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

great progress! i think i had 13 finishes as well...so it's a lucky number...