Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, April 23, 2018

Busy Weekend

Friday night I sewed with the church ladies. I pressed a top that is ready for quilting. The replacement quilt.


Afterwards I made a Lonestar 15” block for a class I’m taking.


It took me 6 hours. I had estimated it would take 3 hours at most. Wow!

Saturday I attended 3 classes/clubs back to back. My Handiquilter ruler class. She demo’ed couching feet. They’re on my wish list. Then I had my mystery class. Second step in a row that has been assembly of previously sewn units. Here is our personal design wall.


Then I had my Saturday Sampler where the Lonestar was due. Hexagons next.

No more sewing for the rest of the day. I took a very long nap and then watched tv.

Sunday I assembled units for the mystery. I put the Martha Washington stars together. I started sewing HSTs together to form pinwheels. 216 HSTs to 54 pinwheels. That’s going to take awhile!

Later in the day and today I continued quilting on my double four patch. I am getting bored with it!



Loving that texture though. I’m trying different things I’ve seen. Learning what I like and don’t like.

What have you accomplished lately?

Swooze

1 comment:

patty a. said...

My goodness you have been busy with all those classes and getting some sewing done! Good for you! Besides what I have posted on my blog, I have been doing household stuff - laundry and cooking for lunches.