Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Incredible Texture

When I loaded this quilt I had intended to quilt it diagonally. I chickened out and decided to go with an “easier” plan. I quilted it on the diagonal into the center then back out.


I think sticking with my original plan would have been easier. But it’s done. I chose to free hand the lines to get that organic look. As I quilted I vaccilated between liking and hating it. But done as it is I love it!




What do you think? I can’t wait to run it through the wash to see how it feels. This is the heaviest quilting I have done to date. On to the next one!

Swooze

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

From what I can see in the photos, it looks good. I think your alternate design was indeed more challenging than lots of all the way across the quilt diagonal lines - but you did it and that's great!

Chantal said...

Awesome! It looks so "vintage" already. Soft and cuddly is what comes to my mind when I look at your pictures. Great job, Swooze. ;^)