Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, April 08, 2018

It’s a Whopper

I loaded this quilt last Sunday. The biggest one I’ve done on my Avante. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be.


I started quilting a little on Tuesday.


My friend has been working on this for awhile so I asked her if I could finish it for her. Her husbands birthday party was today and his birthday is Tuesday. I told her I was aiming for Tuesday.

Saturday at around 9 p.m. I started quilting. I worked until I couldn’t thread the needle. That was my sign to go to bed around midnight. I got up this morning and got busy at 9:30 am and worked up until 2 pm and left for his party.


I almost made it. 1.5 rows to go. As soon as I got home I finished it up. I will trim and bind it tomorrow.



I’m really getting the hang of getting them quilted! It makes me thrilled.

What are you working on?

Swooze

2 comments:

patty a. said...

Nice job!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

You go girlfriend!