Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, April 29, 2018

OMG Completion

My goal for April OMG was to quilt my Happy Blocks quilt for Jason. I pulled it off the machine this a.m. and have the next quilt laded and ready to go.




I might put a little more thread in that heart. Trying to think how to improve upon it. Open to suggestions.

This will land on the binding pile until I get through the quilting marathon.

Did you meet your goal for April? Are you going to play along in May? Linking up with Elm Street Quilts.

Swooze

3 comments:

Patty said...

Your quilt looks just wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish. (Please do add a link to the link-up post into your post. Thanks!)

Kate said...

Congrats on meeting you OMG for April!

patty a. said...

Good job meeting you OMG goal for April.