Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, April 29, 2021

OMG Completion

My goals for the month were to:


1) top my thread count in the Purrfect Petals line - done


2) Make 30 envelope blocks - done and swapped back already!



Here is what I got back.




3)  Cut Peaches and Dreams - done.  And I got a sweet gift in the mail from Julie.  A completely cut kit and the pattern!  Cutting, sewing and receiving.






4) Kit up more projects.  I overachieved!

Stacked Squares

Thread Count


Split Decision


Thread Count


Thread Count




I have some sewing to do!  So there it is.  Done and done.  Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.


5 comments:

Elle said...

That is quite the pile of projects ready to go! Happy stitching :-)

Chantal said...

Gosh! I lost count on how many times I should say congrats for achieving all these goals. Amazing job! ;^)

patty a. said...

You have had an excellent April! Good job!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You did great on your goals! Peaches and Dreams is coming along so well!

Patty said...

Great progress. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and congrats on your finish!